Pages

September 1, 2012

Oregon Ducks

Dishes are done, toys are picked up, Sawyer's in bed, Bryan's on shift, the house is quiet, and I'm kicking off the season with a delicious bowl of popcorn, a beer, and a hook, which may be replaced with a book!  Go Ducks!


Tonight I'm taking the night off from sewing and breaking out my dusty crochet hook, with my limited stash of yarn, and plopping down on the couch in my great attempt to make a beret.  We'll see how far I get...it's the first game of the season for the Oregon Ducks, so I'll already be a little preoccupied.  Not to mention, the book series my sister gave me to read, which I am absolutely addicted to.  I'm not much of a reader because I would rather be sewing, making, or decorating something.  So the fact that I'm already half way done with the first book and it's only been a week is pretty impressive.  If I'm feeling a little rusty with my crochet hook or I get frustrated, I will be moving on.  I'll let you know how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment