Pages

September 2, 2012

Beret

Coming to you from last night, letting you know how it went...


I think it turned out pretty darn good!  What do you think?  I wasn't too rusty after all and I finished it by time the football game ended.  A functional accessory for the upcoming season!

I used a super simple pattern that is very easy to follow that can be found here.  I added two more rows onto the expanded part of the beret for a fuller look.

-----

Supporter of new blogs?  My sister, Casual, started an awesome new blog about her, as she would call them, unfortunate quirks (I would call them hilarious, because that's what she is; hilarious!).  She is a comedian by nature and it's about time she started sharing her stories with the world.  As she would say, It's Never A Casual Friday!  Check it out, just don't laugh so hard you fall off your dinosaur...  (Step Brothers...get it?... Anyone?  ...we're big on movie quotes around here)

1 comment:

  1. OH MY SISTA! THANKS FOR THE SHOUT-OUT! MY LITTLE QUIRKS MIGHT TURN YOU RED IN THE FACE! BE PREPARED! LOOOOVE YOU!!! **MUAH**

    ReplyDelete