Pages

August 26, 2012

Inspire to Design

Don't you just love the blue polka dot jumpsuit?

Nullify Anew

Nullify Anew Vintage is this amazing shop that I found on Etsy that specializes in redesigning vintage pieces.  They have over 150 items that include, dresses, tops, skirts, jackets, shorts, jumpsuits, and so much more.  It is truly incredible what they do with the pieces that they acquire. 

To redesign, reinvent, and repurpose vintage clothing; this is my overall goal.  Achieving this goal on a budget has, no doubt, been tricky.  In spite of the fact, I will soon flourish!  I only ask of you, to please have patience with this everyday mama.

Here are a few inspiring items from Nullify Anew Vintage...

Vintage Blouse 50s 60s Mod Indie White and Green Checkered Peter Pan Top with Belt
I'm diggin' on this scalloped collar!

Vintage Dress 1950s R&K Originals Striped Classic Striped High Waisted Dress
The bib style accent is absolutely adorable!

Vintage Blazer 80s Glam Indie Yellow Jacket
And might I add...Yellow to my shopping list!

No comments:

Post a Comment