Pages

July 2, 2012

Updating

I hate it when I finish a project and I don't like it.  The reclaimed window I talked about in this post was one of those projects...

It's not the window itself, because I love the window, I think the problem is the color of the wall.  In this picture it really doesn't look bad, but it's a yellowish cream, and I can't stand it.  The whole house is the same color.  Painting is obviously not the first thing on our list...  Anyway, I'm still using this window as a dry erase board (I need to use black for it to show up), but I added a little texture behind it; twigs.  I also replaced the brown framed book pages with black framed family pictures.  I am definitely enjoying it more!


Yesterday I decided to go through my storage closet and play around with some of the things I had in there.  An old red stool got a fresh layer of black paint, a round glass tabletop got a good dusting, and together they make for a nice hallway table.  I also made some vintage book bundles and put one of the framed book pages on top for decoration.

No comments:

Post a Comment