Pages

July 11, 2012

Upcoming Creations

We've been under the weather around here lately; taking care of one another and resting up.  All of my energy has been put towards helping my aunt put together a collection of Christmas decor.  We've been working with rich, beautiful fabrics for the most amazing Christmas stockings, table runners, and napkins you've ever seen.  There's nothing like Christmas in July!  Photos of these beautiful creations will be coming soon.

If you haven't noticed, my Etsy Shop is awfully bare.  Quite often camo seems to be favored, so I am working on a collection of items to list.  A boys vest, finished with a silk lining, bow ties with a size adjustable strap, and a set of unique headbands for girls.  As soon as sizes are perfected I will have those up for viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment