Pages

September 10, 2012

Goodbye Summer

Well, it's inevitable, summer is fading, with less than a two short weeks left...  So while the weather still allows it, take that camping trip, wear those shorts, sandals, sunglasses, and tanks, and throw one last barbecue!  As for my end of summer to do, I will be revamping a t-shirt to add one more piece to my very little collection of summer items; before they all end up in the back of my drawer until next season.  Check out An Array of Texture Tuesday tomorrow to see how the revamp turns out!


While summer may be coming to an end, autumn is nearing with a few of my favorite things.  The cold weather brings the modest look of layers, slip-on boots, comfortable scarves, and accessories.  But that's not all; beautiful colors, sweet smells, hot apple cider, and pumpkins!  I am surely ready to fall head first into the new season.

.

what a wonderful look

Fingerless Mittens from old sweater!!

No comments:

Post a Comment