Pages

May 11, 2012

Wardrobing

Do you have a closet full of clothes and you feel like you can never find anything to wear?  Do you only wear twenty percent of your clothes?  This is a struggle for me everyday...I can never put on that fun blouse I have hanging up because nothing goes with it, so sadly, I revert back to what I always wear.

Yesterday evening I spent helping my aunt with her wardrobe show where I learned so many great tips and ideas for organizing and wearing the clothes in my closet.  It's all about the basic black and whites, garments fitting correctly, and simple accessories.  She never has a problem over packing a suitcase because she knows how to take a blouse, a scarf, a jacket, and a pair of pants and turn it in to 10 outfits!!  Not even joking...

My aunt is a wardrobe consultant and she specializes in helping men and women update their wardrobes that better suite their lifestyle.  Whether that's showing them how to wear the clothes they already have, helping them get rid of old lingering items, or finding garments that just work better for them.  She is pretty spectacular when it comes to dissecting a wardrobe space and making someone feel fresh and new.

If you are interested in having a wardrobe consultant, comment or email me and I will get you more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment