Pages

April 30, 2012

Thrifty Steal

If you can manage to get past the wrinkles, take a gander at this nifty thrifty!  A 1950's inspired slim dress, with a scoop neck.


On a short shopping adventure to the Goodwill (where I wasn't supposed to buy anything...) I found this gorgeous silk fitted dress.  I spotted it when I was carelessly flipping through the dresses.  The print is what caught my eye.  I wanted it so bad, but I put it back and walked away, as I'm usually pretty good at doing.  I mentioned it to my mother, she took one look at it, and well, she made my buy it.  Okay, I make it sound so bad.  Actually, for a $60 dress, it only cost $6.99.  Good call mom!

I can give this dress a fancy look with a nice strand of pearls and a pair of heels.  Or go for a casual feel and add a jean jacket and wear it with a pair of flats.  A simple clutch would be a cute accessory for both looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment